- Siobhan “Sam” Bennett, President/CEO of the Women’s Campaign Fund
- Martha Burk, Ph.D., author, and anchor of “Equal Time with Martha Burk,” produced by KSFR public radio in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and distributed to stations nationwide
- Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro (D-CT)
- Avis Jones-DeWeever, Executive Director of the National Council of Negro Women
- Cindy Estrada, Vice President, International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of American (UAW)
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore (D-WI)
- Karen Peetz, President, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon)
- Michele Swers, Professor, Department of Government with Georgetown University
- Jessica Valenti, author, founder of Feministing.com, and regular contributor to The Nation.
The speakers and panelists wll address emerging issues affecting women and girls around the world, and how we can continue to advance women’s progress as IWPR launches its next 25 years.
To learn more, visit our anniversary page.
To view more of IWPR’s research, visit IWPR.org