- One on One with Cindy Estrada, Union Leader
- Perspectives on Women’s Progress in the Workforce—Voices of Women Leaders
- One on One with Professor and Expert on Women in Politics, Dr. Michele L. Swers
- Why Feminism Still Fits With Younger Generations of Women
- New Speakers Announced for IWPR’s 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Tag Archives: Supreme Court
By Katherine Kimpel Last week, the Supreme Court issued a decision that makes it harder for women in the workplace to protect their rights to be free from discrimination. In reaching their decision in Dukes v. Walmart, the Justices—the five … Continue reading
By Caroline Dobuzinskis and Ariane Hegewisch Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled a class action lawsuit brought against Walmart by six plaintiffs representing 1.5 million employees did not have sufficient evidence to prove a corporate-wide policy in discrimination—and could not … Continue reading