- One on One with Cindy Estrada, Union Leader
- Perspectives on Women’s Progress in the Workforce—Voices of Women Leaders
- One on One with Professor and Expert on Women in Politics, Dr. Michele L. Swers
- Why Feminism Still Fits With Younger Generations of Women
- New Speakers Announced for IWPR’s 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Tag Archives: President Obama
By Heidi Hartmann Despite recent criticism from “The Fact Checker” blog on The Washington Post, there is nothing at all misleading or biased about President Obama’s use of the 77 percent figure as a measure of wage inequality between women … Continue reading
by Caroline Dobuzinskis IWPR was honored to have Sara Manzano-Díaz as keynote speaker at a launch event at the Woodrow Wilson Center for our latest report on immigration, Organizations Working with Latina Immigrants: Resources and Strategies for Change. We also … Continue reading