- One on One with Cindy Estrada, Union Leader
- Perspectives on Women’s Progress in the Workforce—Voices of Women Leaders
- One on One with Professor and Expert on Women in Politics, Dr. Michele L. Swers
- Why Feminism Still Fits With Younger Generations of Women
- New Speakers Announced for IWPR’s 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Tag Archives: fair pay
By Caroline Dobuzinskis Baby Boomers, estimated at nearly 80 million in the United States, began turning 65 in 2011.By 2020, the population of older adults is expected to grow to 55 million from 40.4 million in 2010. As more women … Continue reading
By Caroline Dobuzinskis and Ariane Hegewisch Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled a class action lawsuit brought against Walmart by six plaintiffs representing 1.5 million employees did not have sufficient evidence to prove a corporate-wide policy in discrimination—and could not … Continue reading